Thursday, May 12, 2011

Well, I knew this blog would take a backseat to life in general but didn't realize that backseat would be for nearly two months! End of school programs and such have been making this last month very busy. I'm anxious for summer vacation! I hope to blog a little more then.

Been having fun with my husband's dad's old Minolta. I believe one of the kids took this picture of the dog. All the ones I took were of them~and I LOVE how they turned out! I'm now on the lookout for a local film processing place that isn't too expensive. Walgreen's just about drove me crazy with this roll they developed and even though I went back to have to correct something they actually added someone else pictures to my cd! I'm not going back again.

Photobucket


I'll leave you with a few links of some good blog reads~
Savory and Sweet-my sister. I love everything she writes :)
The Gypsy Mama-love her and LOVED this post!
Enjoying the Small Things-I love this post and agree so much with what she had to say about mothering instincts.

So, I hopefully with be getting back to writing more frequently over the next month. In the mean time I hope you are all having a wonderful May!