Friday, January 28, 2011

Slowly Feeling Better

No picture this week. The week has continued on with just the very basics being done. Food is iffy at best, just doesn't taste good yet. I am technically functioning. Not at a high level but the laundry's getting done. Today was a special day at my daughters school and since I am Home Room Mom (along with a good friend) I was there for the day to help. Hoping and praying to resist every little germ small children seem so willing share. Everything has exhausted me this week and I can usually accomplish one or two small things then need to lay down. I have never, I repeat NEVER been either this sick or had it take this long to recuperate! I continue to be thankful I was never this sick when the kids were really small. It's been a blessing to know that if I need to lay down they're okay. There is also no stopping the need for bathrooms to be cleaned, trash to be taken out or the other many things that take place in a home that need to be done. There is no rest for sick mothers!